Sunday, November 30, 2008

Pictures Galore!

There are so many great pictures from the month of November and I wanted to post some of them that didn't get posted! So here is a slew of pics!




I put L in this super-cute outfit to go to the barn. Upon arrival at the barn, she immediately sat in a mud-puddle, thus thoroughly soaking the outfit. So the outfit survived this picture and a car ride. Luckily I got a picture of it!


Whoever's genes kicked in the blue eyes -- THANK YOU! We love Lilah's blue eyes! (from her green-eyed parents!)


BAD BABY!! BAD, BAD, BAD! (Jeez, how did she even get up there so fast?)


Okay, not a GREAT picture but thought I'd post it for comic relief: (I'm modeling riding clothes, can't you tell?)


Lilah taking Daddy for a walk on a grungy Saturday work day!


Lilah helping Mommy get ready for an interview....


Awwww.... How cute is this picture?!?!? Lilah with cousin Tara





A family shot at Nanny Tanny's birthday party


Lilah likes to grab my purse and wave bye-bye, like she's going somewhere. :)

A quick picture 'cause believe or not I even get motion-sick on swings!


Lilah loves slides and....


she loves when Nanny Tanny goes down with her!

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I will get pictures up of our fab Thanksgiving soon!
-H

No comments: