Monday, November 24, 2008

The Important Parts of Lilah's Life....

Meet "Cozy", a little blue square blankets sewn with love by Nanny Tanny.


If you couldn't tell from the picture, Lilah is never very far from her Cozy.

Or her "Bo-Bo".

This is Bo-Bo:

This toy came in a bag of hand-me-downs. Nick and I had a derogatory name for it until we realized: 1. Lilah had attached herself to this toy (that's got to be Murphy's Law-- she picks the ugliest toy in the nursery) and 2. She understands a lot more of what we say than we think she does so we'd better find a new name for it.

Hence, the kid-friendly name of Bo-Bo. Plus, Bo-Bo's name is something Lilah can say:



These items go everywhere with us now. I dread the day Cozy has to go through the wash, or god-forbid, we lose Bo-Bo. To be honest, I'm kinda getting fond of him myself. :)

No comments: