Thursday, November 20, 2008

A Moment of Truth Please....


Alright, a moment of truth:


Yesterday, a stranger asked me if "it was a boy." In reference to Lilah. He couldn't tell if Lilah was a boy or girl, based on the above outfit. :( I did have bows in her hair when we left the house, but L already pulled them out by the time we got into the car.
So, what do you guys think? Does she look too much like a boy in this outfit? You can be honest -- I swear!
Meanwhile, to my two girlfriends that are preggers with girls -- make sure your baby is dressed head-to-toe in pink any time you leave the house!







6 comments:

The Lenz Family said...

Who would dress a boy in rainbow stripped pants!? People can be so dense.

I plan on dressing her in lots of pinks and purples. I'm sure people will still ask though.

Nana said...

No way, she doesn't look like a boy at all!! And I agree with Amy-who would put those "crazy pants" on a boy? Consider the source always. I know-I was mad when some old man said to one of mine "what a cute little fellow" when I had her in pink for pete's sake!! So she didn't have any hair till she was a year old-she still looked like a girl!!! Arghh

Anonymous said...

Sadly, a lot of people can't tell the difference between a boy and a girl baby, sometimes they really could go either way. Personally, knowing Lilah, I could never look at her and see "boy"!!! So, people, if you ARE NOT SURE, just say, what a cute baby!!! Let mom fill in for you!!!!

Naomi said...

it doesn't matter if the baby is dressed all in blue or all in pink. I've had people say what a cute boy when my girls were dressed in pink and what a cute girl when my boy was dressed in blue. those are cute crazy pants by the way. ; )

The Tyrrell Jr. Family said...

I have had two guys (who were too embrassed to leave comments) tell me that they think Lilah does indeed look like a boy in this outfit.

Thanks NICK and ERIK.

:)

Rell said...

To be fair, the first thing I thought when I saw that picture, was: "Wow, she looks a lot like me." And since I'm male and pay absolutely no attention to details like clothes...