Monday, November 10, 2008

It's been a year!!

On November 8th, 2007, I completed my first post. It was something I was gorded into doing by my sisters, who all keep blogs. I wasn't sure I would like doing it, and I didn't know if it was something I would keep going. But, after a year (and minus the last 9 days in which I put nothing up) I think I'm still going strong!

Originally the blog was something I wanted to have the whole family (Lilah, Nick, Simon, ect) partake in, but Nick has opted out of writing. I also originally thought the blog would be a way for people to check in on us. It is a way to check in on us, but I also write it for Lilah. When she is older she can view it as an online diary of her childhood.

So, here's to another year! We enjoy the comments and feedback we get from all ya'll, and thanks for continuing to check it out!

love, Heather

2 comments:

Rell said...

Its not so much that I don't want to write, its that I enjoy reading your posts more that I enjoy reading any post that I've come up with so far. I appreciate you doing the blog, as I think it will be a neat thing to look back on. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

I love checking up on you & reading your entertaining Blogs! Keep it up!