Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Girls-plus-Jake Trip

Last week I disappeared to the Roundhouse for a "girls trip", which actually turned into a "girls plus Jake" trip. :) I met up with my friend Michelle, and we hung out with Carol and Jake from camp every night. I took Lilah to see her summer-time nanny and friends, and I also checked in on the camp horses. It was lovely being in the mountains again with the crisp, wonderful-smelling air, and among great friends. I love you guys!

Oh yeah, and I got a tattoo!


I had been thinking about doing it for awhile, and I like the way it turned out. Since it's more on the inside of my arm, it's not too noticable. I might add a rose to it someday, but for now I'm going to wait.

I thought that would soften the blow to this next picture: LOL




Carol and Lilah play: (also -- to the family -- Carol and Jake are the proud owners of the old Roundhouse couch. They would like to add their names to the list of people who want the matching chair in the background)


Carol, Michelle, and an ATTACKING FISH!!

The camp horsies:


'Da babies. I love baby horses.... And both of these guys are going to need homes next winter, Nick.

The Dude!!

Jake preparing us for a night out:
One night we went bowling. Lilah joined in, and even got her own toddler-weighted bowling ball. She enjoyed played, and she also enjoyed the arcade inside the bowling alley:

Watch out! A toddler with a hitting device in her hand!


Lilah drives with Uncle Jake:

Best of all (in Lilah's mind), she got her own bowling shoes!

Oww! (But she was okay)


I did agree to keep Lilah up past her bedtime, but the evening did get later than we all expected. Lilah was ready to zonk out here: Still, she was a trooper and stayed well-behaved! :)


Michelle and I:


Lilah walks in the snow behind the Roundhouse:


Nick and I are heading over to Sisters again in the next couple of weeks for a wedding. We are planning on leaving Lilah with a sitter, so if you'd like to take her, let me know. We are looking forward to adult play-time with Jake, Carol, and Hoodoo.
Cheers!

4 comments:

Nana said...

I thought she had reservations here!! I am planning on it.

Auntie Michelle said...

I can, too!

Nana said...

OK we got that figured out for you!!!

Willis Family said...

very cute photos! SOunds like fun, hope we can join you for another girls cabin time!!