Monday, January 25, 2010

Done with Chemo

We have made it through the last nine weeks! Now we have appointments on 2/9 and 2/10 for follow-up. It goes without saying that we are hoping for good news.

Meanwhile, I'm off to the Roundhouse to enjoy some R & R with my very dear girlfriend and some friends from camp. I even plan on checking in on the camp horses, and can't wait to see The Dude!

Speaking of my girlfriend, I wanted to share some pictures she sent Nick for encouragement. She is super-talented, and made the following snow sculpture in several hours in her front yard. She dedicated it Nick, and the lion went on to be featured on the front page of her hometown's newspaper!








This is her snow sculpture from last winter, entitled, "Winter".



Love you Michelle!


2 comments:

The Lenz Family said...

Hi Heather,

I haven't been on here in awhile, and I just enjoyed virtually catching up with you =) I'm glad Nick is done with chemo. Your family has been in my prayers.

Amy

PS
That snow lion is amazing!

Robin said...

I hope the chemo has done its 'magic' and you will be getting very good news soon! Take care.