Wednesday, February 10, 2010

To the Beach!!


Nick has been feeling well enough that we decided to take a family trip to the beach. We stayed overnight and enjoyed warmish & sunny weather! Lilah and I waded in the ocean, and enjoyed walking bare-foot in the sand. Nick enjoyed beach walking as well, being it was the first physical exercise he had done in three months! I love the ocean.....


And Lilah still loves to lay belly-down in the sand. I think I have a picture of her like this at the Sand Dunes taken over the summer....



I also love this pic of Li posing!




Lilah also LOVED the little water stream going into the ocean. She would have played there for hours if we had let her.....
VIDEOS:

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Cute pictures Heather... it looks like you guys had a nice time!