Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Princess Diaries

I thought I better make an official blog annoucement (although we ALL know this) -- Lilah IS GROWING UP!!

She is now officially potty-trained, and only wears diapers at night just on the off-chance she has an accident. I can also pull all her hair into pony-tails now, and she's officially ridden a horse ALL BY HERSELF (with me in arm reach though!)

I cannot believe how fast she is growing. This September she'll turn 3, which seems impossible. Parenting just becomes more and more fun each day I think.

Thank you to our family who have helped us take care of her in the last few weeks. We're happy that Lilah has been able to spend special time with her other family members, and we've certainly appreciated the help!




1 comment:

Ellehcim said...

Pretty little princess!
I bet you never thought the day would come when Lilah would ride a horse without you! Now you are never going to be able to get her off them! :)