Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Perfect Pumpkin Patch

We took advantage of a beautiful October day and took L to her first pumpkin patch. It was a great place with a petting zoo, corn maze, straw bales maze for the kiddies, pony rides, a pumpkin launch, and hay rides. If my sister doesn't already have Bi-Zi Farms on her company's website (http://www.onethousandthingstodo.com/) then I will write something up and post it there! Let me know Nicole.....

L in the straw bale maze









Going through the petting zoo:


(I want one of these! Look how cute he is!)








And searching for the perfect pumpkin:




(I love this picture....)


Lilah says, "I love my daddy, but I'm tired"


Lilah holds the map to get us out of the corn maze....





Going home with the pumpkins we found
(Just kidding)








3 comments:

Nana said...

That looks like fun! Glad little L found a pumpkin or 2!!! She had a long day-bet she slept good last night!! We miss her here-too quiet. Seth called and asked if Simon was here later in the afternoon=he didn't care if L was or not!! But we did!!

The Lenz Family said...

She looks so cute!!

Auntie Michelle said...

Looks like a lot of fun!