Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Cousin Miranda's in town!

My cousin Miranda's in town! That means Mommy and I have abandoned our daily schedule in order to hang out and play with Miranda!

Here is a picture of Nana, Miranda and I at the zoo:



Miranda and I eating breakfast together Sunday morning


Mommy-and-me awaiting the adults Sunday brunch (I slept through it, x'cuse Mommy's bedhead!)


Back to the Zoo pics!






Too much excitement wears me out!


We both walked and took stroller-rides around the Zoo!


One of the cool animals we saw:


Miranda and I making our escape!


The next day we went to the Children's Museum. Here we are at my favorite part of the Museum -- the water pond I could splash in!
It was so much fun seeing Cousin Miranda (as well as Uncle Gabe and Aunt Nicole) Mommy and I can't wait until all the Heidinger sisters are in town with their families for Thanksgiving Weekend!
love Lilah










No comments: