Monday, October 13, 2008

It's all about LILAH!!



This post is for the grandparents and whoever else thinks they don't see enough Lilah pictures. :)


Lilah loves running around the barn in her pink cowgirl boots!




What is she doing down there??


She's just beginning to wave bye-bye


Lilah likes petting horses and watching them. The horse, by the way, is coming along nicely....


Yes, I did take her out in this outfit....






L's favorite sleeping position -- I kid you not....


My little "helper"

1 comment:

Nana said...

Thanks for the pictures!! yea, I don't see enough of her and then today when she came, I had to run off. I can vouch for the sleeping position. That is how she ends up when Nana lays down with her too. Thought it was so she wouldn't have to look where that awful singing was coming from!! Thanks for the visit this morning-sorry I had to leave.