Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Memorial Weekend 2008

Memorial Weekend 2008. What a trip. We drove over in pouring rain, and it rained to some varying degree all day Friday. When we arrived at the Roundhouse, we discovered Lilah had a temperature of 103 degrees. Nick and I spent the first day at Urgent Care in Bend. The doctors thought it was an ear infection, but our doctor at home later told me that a high temp for a couple days has been a nasty bug that has been going around. On top of that, the weather was pretty sketchy with rain on and off all weekend. I have never seen so much rain in centrail Oregon!

Nonetheless, my father-in-law and I managed to hit the trails every day. Nick did one 10 mile ride in an uncomfortable saddle and was done for the trip. But hey, we all had a good time. Except for maybe Lilah.....





Let us out!!






One of my RS students at her vacation ranch in Sisters!


I FEEL BETTER!!










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures guys! It is too bad that Lilah decided to get sick! Glad she's better, and you guys had a nice time(despite the rain!) Thanks for posting!

Ellehcim said...

That's a hot shot of you on Sweet "P"! You look GREAT! :)
You and Nick both!
Cute up close shot of smiling eyes herself!
I miss you, we need to get together again!
Take care!