Saturday, June 28, 2008

Out with the Old, In with the New!

Ahh... The joys of home ownership......

Our house has desperately needed painting, and this summer Nick and I decided it was worth the money to just have someone do it for us. Here's a before picture .....




And after:










He-he-hee.

Okay, I've always wanted to unload a horse at our city house. I was finally inspired to really do it by a student of mine, who had me drop her horse off at her house Friday night. She was going to have the horse spend the night at her house, then be returned to LOH in the morning. I guess I got in touch with my inner child. :) Plus Kate needs the loading and unloading practice anyway....

Here's a better picture of our house with the new trim color. Looks like Kate did a good job mowing the grass down!



-H

No comments: