Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My first trip to Shasta, by Lilah T.

Over this last weekend, I traveled to Shasta Lake in Northern CA. The weather was cooler than usual (in the eighties rather than the nineties), but we -- er, I mean, Mommy and Daddy, -- still got in swimming, wake-boarding and biscuitting. We all enjoyed time with the family! I stayed safe in my new life-jacket from Auntie T, and I liked riding in the Davi ski boat. Below are some of my favorite weekend pics:






Mommy just about to eat it. My cousin Corbin kicked her pa-totty on biscuitting!


Our new friends ... who followed us from cove to cove hoping for hand-outs....









I enjoyed playing with my cousin (??) Katlyn!



Uncle Craig and I waiting for our house boat



Our floating luxury home





Mmmmm... food.... mmmmm



Kissing Mommy, just to butter her up so I can ....



Steal her sunglasses!



Auntie Karen with me & Katlyn




The Tyrrell Family, 6/08



Naked baby!



My first dip into Shasta lake. This water is cold Mommy!



The men voyaging out on a wake-board venture











Asleep on the ski boat



Yessir -- that's my Daddy!


My first Jerry Curl!



And here is my daddy breaking more than one Shasta house-boat rule. :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures guys! Looks like you had a fantastic family vacation! Love Lilahs pictures, she's getting so big!

Ellehcim said...

Love the family shot! You guys look so happy and great together! You look very refreshed Heather! I smiled more than a few times throughout these photos! Thank you! Hope you are doing well. Miss you much!

Nicole said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. Lots of cute shots!