Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Lost Camp Tamarack Pictures!!

It is hard to believe it's been over a year since we've moved home from camp, and it's been a year and a half since camp ended. The 2009 horse staff and I all still talk -- we have an on-going email thread catching each other up in our lives. Recently one non-horse staff member sent me some pictures she had taken but never shown me before.

This pic was my birthday dinner, when everyone went out to Mexican food and the horse staff gave me this helmet (love!):


A Tattler night, the theme was Candy-land and I was the .... Lollipop Pricness! I love L's hair in this pic, plus Nick's in the background!


And another Tattler night, the theme this time was Cavemen. Jiri came very nicely dressed and told everyone to wait until he evolved! Oh, Jiri!!



Lilah peaks over my head (with sticks in my hair) during the dinner meal:


That same night with horse staff members and Carol:

At the 4th of July party in Madras:

Still no word on if Camp will be open this year again....

No comments: