Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Hood Rat, Hood Rat, Hootchie Mama!

This past weekend was a quick trip to HR, where we attended Nick's high school reunion that I knew nothing about until 72 hrs before. The extended family also happened to be in HR, and here Katlyn and Lilah are playing together:





Lilah says, "I will dominate you....."


Nanny Tanny and I picked up cherries for Nana H, and the farm had a petting zoo. Here Lilah is checking out a sheep with four horns on his head. Is that natural?


Lilah on her way to contacting hepatitis by standing barefoot by the pig pen


And after this shot was taken another mother passing by told me that fox-glove is poisonious. I deserve a mother-of-the-year award...


Nick and I heading out to his reunion. Thank god none of my ex-boyfriends showed up....


And how the day ended....


:)

1 comment:

Ellehcim said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! You and Nick look so great! If I didn't know better I would think that picture of you two was taken when you were first together! :)
I miss you so much!
Take care.