Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July -- by Simon-the-dog

Well, we all remember all last year's 4th of July turned out. I do -- I still get scared when I hear loud noises or see big trucks. Heather says I still have post-tramautic stress disorder!



Here's the infamous shot of me after 4th of July 2007:








This year, my family took me to the Roundhouse, where fireworks are illegal. We brought Grandpa Paco and Nana along for the ride. The family enjoyed reading, relaxing, swimming, and biking.



As for the 4th of July, it was so quiet you almost didn't know it was the fourth. (I still managed to hear some far away fireworks, but I only hid for a little while)



Here are some shots from the weekend:











































There are still fireworks going off at home now, but I have found a safe hiding place under Lilah's crib. So what if I accidently wake her up when I'm diving for cover?



- Simon

2 comments:

Auntie Michelle said...

Beautiful pics! So glad ya'll had fun!

Nana said...

We did have fun!! Thank you, Simon, for inviting us along!! You were a good boy. I am so thankful you healed so well after your accident last year and that you are back to your good natured, obedient self!!