Monday, May 25, 2009

Camera MIA

Since our camera has been MIA for the last couple of weeks and I've been super busy, I haven't had time to blog. So here are some things you won't see pictures of:

1. The extremely-large group of bats Nick and I canoed into the other night on the lake. Yikes! They kept diving super close around us, and we got outta there in a hurry! I think we could've hit some of them with the oars if we had wanted to!

2. One of my favorite trail rides of my life -- I went out with a friend as the sun was setting. We rode around for a couple hours in the forest, then galloped (a couple times) up a long hill. My horse (who does have race-horse ancestors) was super fast. I was holding onto the saddle horn for dear life as the world blurred around us. My friend and I whooped and laughed all the way up the hill!

3. The horses all back at Camp. I moved all 29 home last friday!

4. Our Memorial Weekend with Nick's family in town. It was fun to go out on trail rides with the fam and Lilah stayed busy playing, playing, playing with all the family in town. Cousin Corbin had a baseball tournament, and Lilah and Nick got to catch a couple of games.

We have located our camera once again, so hopefully no more lags on posting!

4.

No comments: