Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sweet P's latest venture....

In the past, I learned the hard way not to fall in love with someone else's horse, but here I find myself again. :) Sweet P first came into my life after I graduated high school, and I have loved her ever since then. Through the years, she's become a very reliable trail horse, safe kids and husband horse, and has something to teach every rider from the newbee to experienced rider, including myself! She still makes life difficult at times with her strong opinions and random spirited attitude, but I love her all the same!


Sweet P is now learning to drive. I found a high quality harness for a low price in a consignment store, and made a quick purchase:



Now she needs to get used to drag items while I look for a cheap cart. Nick and I are wondering if we could make one ourselves...


I'm also still riding her, and she's still beating me up:

:)

No comments: