Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Just in time for Mother's Day...

It has been an unusually long time for me not to have posted a blog. I try to post something new at least once a week, but lately I have had my hands full with a sick baby. As timing would have it, Lilah developed her first ear infection while Nick was out-of-town for business. In addition to her ears hurting, she is also teething and has a cold that set her up for red eyes with yellow discharge. Yummy. This led to a very cranky baby -- she has been alternately crying and fussy for the last 48 hours, and has been VERY CLINGY. I can hardly go to the bathroom!

I took her to the doctor yesterday and got her started on medicine. Thank god for our modern age with our modern medicine! It has sure made a difference! Nick's appearance at home again helped too. She was so happy to see her Daddy (believe me, I was too!) that Lilah managed to play happily for 30 minutes. She even went to bed fairly easily in her own crib tonight!

Ahhhhh.....

-Heather

No comments: