Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Zoo Day!

Now that my friend Andrea is a stay-at-home-mommy, we've been able to get the kids together. Last week Andrea (who's also a zoo member) treated us to a day at the Zoo.



The girls playing on the grass while Zander looks on:


I will go on record and say I was a Bad Mommy. I told Lilah to let me get this picture of her quick before the dinasour tried to eat her. You can imagine how that ended. I barely got this picture before the tears flew. That was one realistic dinasour exhibit....


Of course she got over it just as quickly and moved on to pretending to be a slithering snake:



Chloe and Lilah:






Lilah and I came home and passed out after this trip. But it was a lot fun and hopefully we'll be able to get the kids together again soon...

No comments: