Saturday, June 27, 2009

Opening Day 2009

The first day of the first session of summer camp has come and gone. We are now in the full swing of camp and so far things are going as smoothly at possible. I am proud of my horse staff, who all have learned so much about horses in just a short period of time. I've gotten rid of the majority of the "problem horses", and the rest of the horses are beginning to fall into line. Here's a video of the horse staff performing a drill for the campers, along with some pictures!





Lilah enjoys Hannah and Jiri, and all the activity at camp now!




Kids helping us out in the corral after the drill performance




A few of the horse staff (along with me!)

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh sad! The video doesn't work!! Heather, Nick, is it me, or the video?!

Willis Family said...

hey, the video worked for me.... I loved the horse dance routine!

Ellehcim said...

The video was awesome! Looks like a ton of fun at camp, Heather! I want to come too!