Monday, April 27, 2009

Girls Gone Wild

Since moving, I have been very busy getting the horses and the horse program ready for summer. After working several, several days in a row (I honestly lost count) I took a little vacation when my friend Michelle came to visit. We spent two days trail riding around Central Oregon with my camp assistant Amelia. The best part -- Amelia and I were considered working on the second day, since we were conditioning camp horses! :)






My glory shot -- the hill was really that steep!


Sweet P makes a funny face



Amelia's glory shot

And Michelle's!
Picking out trails for next time....


Since moving here I've gone on three trail rides in backcountry. SWEEET!

1 comment:

Ellehcim said...

How fun the trail riding was! Thank you for taking us, I had a wonderful time and look forward to it again! Next time perhaps I can ride on someone a little more spunky! I felt bad for the old mare having to carry my out-of-shape behind on her back, I think she enjoyed going through that field though.
It was just so beautiful, no wonder it's your happy place!
Love you and miss you ALREADY! :)