Sunday, February 15, 2009

Lilah loves protein shakes!

The other morning, Lilah was very fussy about her breakfast food and would hardly eat any thing. After struggling to get her to eat, I finally let her out of her chair and made myself breakfast -- a healthy homemade strawberry protein shake.

Next thing I knew, Lilah was back at her chair making her cluck-cluck-clucking sounds that means she's hungry.

Excited by the possibility of getting something into her tummy, I gave her a cup filled to the brim and saw this:

A quiet, intensely-focused Lilah who finished the whole thing from start to finish without taking a break.

When she came up for air she had strawberry shake everywhere and was mad I was bothering taking her picture when she wanted more shake!


In fact, it was out of this incident she added another word to her vocabulary. She now says "more" although it sounds like "moorhh"! :)

No comments: