Thursday, February 5, 2009

Impromptu Beach Trip

Nick and I now have a list of things to do before we move to Sisters. One item I put on the list was "Go to Beach", and since we've been having beautiful spring-like days here in the Northwest, I randomly called a friend and asked if she'd want to go to the beach for the day. I think she was saying "yes" before I was even finished asking, and her enthusiasm confirmed us going. So we turned the Suburban into a "Mommy Mobile" and headed to the beach!

Blake (7 wks) sleeps through part of his 1st beach experience:



Mommy Jessica and Blake:


Lilah finds new use for my kitchen utensils:





Lilah was so happy to run on the beach:






The Mommy-Mobile:



(And yes it was 100% legal for me to be parking on the beach.)

I will get to visit the beach again soon. Nick booked a hotel for us in Manzanita for Valentine's Day weekend. Swweeeettttt...
:)

No comments: