Wednesday, January 2, 2008

So the other day (okay, more like a few months ago....) I was chatting with a friend. We'll call her Friend A. We were talking about the blog of a mutual friend, Friend B. Friend A was saying, "Can you believe Friend B's blog? All she talks about is her cats and the dinners she makes." (While this is true about Friend B, it is beside the point) Friend A went on to say, "She's like one of those people who can only blog about their kids." After an ackward pause, Friend A quickly added, "Um, I mean, that's like, that's like okay if you have kids. Like it would be cute if you and Nick did that."

This conversation was actually before I started a blog. (So I guess this conversation took place more like in August??) Anyway, looking over the blog, I realize Nick and I are THOSE PEOPLE. Our blog consists primarily of Baby L and Simon-the-dog.

Oh well.

They are cute kids.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Apparently you are also one of "those people" that considers dogs "kids."

As long as you don't leave him 12 million in your will and nothing for the grandkids, like that one lady in NYC.