Friday, December 28, 2007

My First Christmas by Lilah Rose Tyrrell

It started off with meeting Santa at a Christmas party on the 22nd. I kept trying to pull down his beard to see if he was real....









Then, I dressed up as a reindeer to kick off the festivities.
Don't I look like Nana in this picture??









I met my cousin Miranda for the first time...









Opened presents with Mommy....









And gave serious consideration to this stocking....







After the actual Christmas dates, we went to the Roundhouse. It was my first long car ride. I developed my first cold while we were gone, but I'm feeling better now.


Here I am with the Davi cousins



I had a major meltdown on the way home. Mommy and Daddy made a franic stop to change my diaper and outfit. I was not a happy camper! But afterwards I slept for three hours -- enough time to wake up at home!

I can't wait for next Christmas!

love, LILAH

No comments: