Sunday, July 25, 2010

Random Lilah Pictures


Lately I've accumalated cute Lilah pictures I'm going to share in one lump sum!

Lilah LOVES holding Baby Mira (our friends' daughter and Addie's younger sis). Each time we see the Willis family (and we see them pretty often) Lilah begs to hold Mira. Sometimes, however, Lilah's attention wanders and she's been known to drop Mira like a hot potato to chase after the next toy. Which is why I'm in the picture.... :)



The next couple of pictures are taken from Portland's Rose Festival:






Lilah also loves her "Kitty-cat pool". Nick and I refer to it as the "Kiddy pool", which she intreprets to be her Kitty-cat Pool.



The other day we did some art projects. I let her paint green and brown all over her body, and afterwards she was literally running laps around the house in excitement. This was one of the better shots I could get of her -- she wouldn't hold still!



Lilah and Addie at a local park:



Lilah has been playing with her friend Avery at the barn. Avery's a couple months older, and together the girls get into EVERYTHING. Avery's mommy (the other trainer) and I take turns watching them between teaching lessons and training horses, but we cannot prevent the extreme dirt factor. I think this is the dirtiest Li-li's ever been!



Lilah loves Simon as well. Unfortunately for both Simon and I, she is able to pull open my dish-cloths drawer. Simon gets blind-sided as he naps from Lilah, who eagerly puts him "nite-nite" by covering him in my formerly clean dish towels, resulting in more laundry for me and lack of sleep from the dog! :)


2 comments:

Willis Family said...

super cute photos!

Ellehcim said...

WOW! I should try painting myself sometime! It sounds like a lot of fun!
<3 the pictures! You have the most beautiful little girl!
<3 you!