Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Like Mother, like Daugther



This picture should be like a blast from the past for my mom. It seems like not that long ago when I would climb into saddles placed on the back of couches and pretend I was riding. Well, it WAS about five minutes before I took this picture -- where do you think Lilah got this idea??

Sigh.

Anyway, I used to put saddles on the back of couches as a child as well. Thankfully any pictures my mom took then where in The Old Days when pictures came out on film and can't be easily shared on the Internet.

This saddle, by the way, is now for sale. Slightly used, but otherwise in brand-new condition....

2 comments:

Nana said...

Oh yes, I remember the days!!! Now looks like little Heather is right there in the saddle like Mommy used to be!!! (except she has a REAL saddle!)) ride em cowboy!

Auntie Michelle said...

Toddler included?