Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween '09

We had fun celebrating the holiday with Lilah and friends! Since Lilah is a little young to be cutting pumpkins, I let her paint them instead: (you can see the final products later in this post)



Yes that IS black paint on my floor. Thank God for tempra!



Lilah dressed this year as .......
MINNIE MOUSE! (Thanks Naomi for the hand-me-down!) :)
Lilah and Simon pose:

And they hold hands!

On the actual Halloween day, Nick and I went to Corvallis and meet up with friends. Lilah stayed behind and went trick-or-treating with Aunt Michelle and Nana! Thanks Michelle and Mom for letting us enjoy somewhat of our former lives!
Nick played computer and video games with friends while I hooked up with a couple girls from camp and went TRAIL RIDING!! Just what the doctor ordered.....
Then, that evening we partied.

Our friend Erin made these lovely appetizers: (yuk!)


(this was actually like a butterfinger/graham dish)


Nick and I reinact his surgery four days before Halloween:


Did I forget to mention we went as pirates?


Erin and I


We are champ-pion-on at beer po-pon-pong



Hope you all had a good Halloween!

No comments: