Sunday, August 9, 2009

Tattler Session 4

Well, we are now in our final session of summer camp for kids. The boys session ends on Tuesday, and then it's into Family Camp time. Family camp is supposed to be very laid-back, and I'm looking forward to it, although it does mean I will be saying good-bye to some of my great staff. :(

Here are pictures from Session 4's "Tattler". This time the theme was DISNEY. The Tyrrell family had an "Alice in Wonderland" theme to go along. Lilah was Alice, and I was the Queen of Hearts (natch) ;) Nick came with his Chesire-smile, and we were good to go.




with Jiri as Mickey Mouse


Carol (aka a rockin' Snow White) and I


My staff member Megan dressed as the Little Mermaid, but then couldn't walk around so Nick carried her from place to place!


Horse Staff Pic -- Lilah included!


All Staff Picture!








1 comment:

Ellehcim said...

Sure does look like fun!