Thursday, March 27, 2008


We have the strangest cat.
As many of you know, I would like to get rid of her. But I wouldn't feel right about giving her to another home knowing she pukes an awful lot and sometimes decides the litter box is optional. Nick wants to make her an outdoors-only kitty, but Sophie is terrified of the Great Outdoors. So we continue to debate.
Meanwhile, she does occasionally redeem herself, like when Lilah yanks on her tail and Sophie just purrs through it. (She really is an odd cat)
This picture I SWEAR is not staged. I came back from the shower to find Sophie happily curled up with Lilah's pacifer. I mean, honestly, what is up with this cat??
-Heather
-Heather

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That horse is huge! If I turned around with him behind me I think I would have a heart attack, haha.